Disclaimer-This post contains affiliate links. If you use these links to buy something I may earn a commission at no cost to you. Thank you for your support. I only promote products that I truly use and love and that I believe will help others.
Disclaimer: This blog is for entertainment purposes only and in no way provides financial advice that a person should follow without first contacting money management professionals. I do not provide advice on stocks or investments.
Budgeting can be super stressful, especially if you are just starting out. That’s where a solid Budget Planner comes in handy. They make life simple by keeping all of your information in one place! But what are the best ones? Which one should you choose?
I’ve done my research and am sharing with you my personal favorites:
- Clever Fox Budget Planner Pro + Cash Envelopes
- Clever Fox Budget Planner with updated expense tracker
- Rnairni Budget Planner
- GoGirl Budget Book
- Legend Planner Pro Weekly
Use this list of features to find the best budget planner for you!
This colorful 7”x10” journal-like book is more than an expense tracker. It’s packed full of opportunities to plan out your day-to-day obligations. This planner helps you set goals, financially, professionally, and personally. It helps you to track your to-do lists, income, savings, and expenses. Having everything in one place also helps you reflect back on your spending habits.
- This planner comes with cash envelopes, debt and savings trackers, expense trackers, cash envelopes, and one inner pocket and you can start at any point in the year! The planner will last for a 12-month period!
- Side note…lots of stickers to help keep you motivated!
- If you are looking for something simple that is just for finances this is not for you.
This colorful 5.8”x8.3” (A5 size) journal-like book is a great expense tracker and financial planner. This planner helps you take control of your accounts. It helps you to track your bills, income, savings, and expenses. Having everything in one place also helps you reflect back.
- My favorite part about the Clever Fox planners is that you can start at any time! The planner will last for a 12-month period!
- Includes a quick start user manual, expense trackers, savings tracker, debt tracker, and a section to get strategic with your finances.
- This book does income a Christmas spending and budget section, this seems to be a negative for a lot of people because they would prefer the term Holiday. If this bothers you then I would suggest a different brand.
This colorful 5.25”x7.28” (A6 size) binder has 6 rings and loose-leaf papers that are inserted into it. As you can tell I love planners that can be started at any point in time!
- The planner will last for a 14-month period! It also comes in 6 different colors.
- Includes expense trackers, and money envelopes. This is a portable money envelope system with envelope balance sheets and so much more
- Pictured with a 2021 calendar, but it is for 2022 currently. The plastic clip in calendar isn’t that important to me but it may be to others.
This colorful 5.8”x8.3” (A5 size) journal-like book is a great expense tracker and bill organizer. It comes in 8 different colors.
- Comes with cash envelopes, stickers, and thick premium paper. The inner pocket is handy for bills.
- Sections for regular bill tracking, savings, and debt tracking as well as a summary of the year section. Very colorful design!
- If you want something that tracks your personal life as well as your financial life this is not for you. This is very strictly for financial planning and financial goals.
This brand believes in “Creating a Legendary Life.”. I love the symbolism! This weekly planner is 7” x 10”. Has ribbon bookmarks, stickers, and everything you’ve come to realize is in a budget planner.
- Start any time in the year! The planner is good for a 12-month period! Comes in 16 different colors!
- Less of a financial planner more of a life planner.
Budgeting with these planners makes life easy!
Planners all generally appear the same, but as we dive deeper into them, we realize that they are very diverse. It’s all about what you need in your life. What’s important to you? Do you need a classy-looking cash envelope system like the rnairni binder? Do you want a full life planner that Clever Fox provides, or is simplicity your thing? Let me know your thoughts?
Want to learn what budgeting is? Check out this beginners guide! Want something electronic, like a spreadsheet, look at this post for inspiration.
Keep up to date with my latest tips to live a stress-free budgeted life! Sign up below for once-a-month emails!